Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, today announced the eight drivers inducted to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio (formerly Midnight Trucking Radio) Million Mile Club in June 2013.
Established in 1992, the Chevron Delo sponsored program is one of the most prestigious honors in the trucking industry. The Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
“Chevron is committed to the health and safety of its employees and contractors worldwide – safety is a key part of our company’s DNA. With such a strong focus on safety, we eagerly support other safety efforts in the communities and industries where we operate. Sponsoring the Million Mile Club is an example of our ongoing commitment to safety and our desire to recognize and promote accomplishments in this area,” commented Jim Gambill, North America Commercial and Industrial Brands Manager, Chevron Products Company.Million Mile Club June 2013 Inductees:
- Clifton Albright, Cliff's Kickin Ent., Romulus, MI
- Neil Berry, Cordell Transportation, Dayton, OH
- Dale Warner, System Transport, Cheney, WA
- Donald Crocker, Mercer Transportation Co., Louisville, KY
- Paul Snelling, FFE, Indianapolis, IN
- Kris Gjoka, Doowop Express, Greentown, PA
- Orane Love Jr., GST Transport Systems, Houston, TX
- Scott Good, Otin, Bourbonais, IL
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts