PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a leading big data software company, will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2013 after the U.S. financial markets close on Thursday, Aug, 1, 2013.
PROS Holdings will host a conference call on Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013, at 4:30 pm EDT to discuss the Company’s financial results and business outlook. To access this call, dial (866) 318-8618 (toll-free) or (617) 399-5137, and enter pass code 54837367. The live webcast of the conference call can be accessed under the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s web site at www.pros.com.
Following the call, an archived webcast will be available in the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s web site at www.pros.com. A telephone replay will be available until Aug. 8, 2013, at (888) 286-8010 (toll-free) or (617) 801-6888 using the pass code 74206619.
About PROSPROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a big data software company that helps customers outperform in their markets by using big data to sell more effectively. We apply 27 years of data science experience to unlock buying patterns and preferences within transaction data to reveal which opportunities are most likely to close, which offers are most likely to sell and which prices are most likely to win. PROS offers big data solutions to optimize sales, pricing, quoting, rebates and revenue management across more than 30 industries. PROS has implemented more than 600 solutions in more than 55 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 700 professionals around the world. To learn more, visit www.pros.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV