SEATTLE, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related information marketplace, today announced that its Zillow® Pro for Brokers program has reached a milestone with more than 100 participating real estate brokerages.
Launched in July 2012, Zillow Pro for Brokers is a free, five-point program that improves listings accuracy, provides better reporting, includes a powerful contact follow-up system and increases the visibility of listing agents for participating brokers.
Rich Rector, president of Realty Executives International, said: "At a recent meeting with some of our highest producing agents from across North America we found many of them are using Zillow with much success. As a result, we are collaborating with Zillow to make the Zillow Pro for Brokers and Zillow Premier Agent platforms available to our brokers and agents company-wide."
"With more than 100 participating brokers, this is an exciting milestone for the Zillow Pro for Brokers program, and we're looking forward to the next hundred," said Greg Schwartz, chief revenue officer at Zillow. "Our broker partners recognize that it's important to widely market their clients' listings and take advantage of Zillow's free partnership program to ensure listings are displayed quickly and accurately."The new brokerage participants include:
- Coldwell Banker Casa Bella Realtors, New Jersey
- Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston, North Carolina
- Five Star Real Estate, Michigan
- Florida Coast Luxury, Florida
- Georgia Elite Realty, Georgia
- Gibson Sotheby's International Realty, Massachusetts
- Premiere Property Group, Washington
- Prudential Towne Realty, Virginia
- Prudential Waterfront Properties (The Willard Companies), Virginia
- RE/MAX of Michigan, Michigan
- RE/MAX Realty Group of Rochester, New York
- RE/MAX Results, Minnesota
- Realty Executives of Austin, Texas
- Realty Executives Top Results, Minnesota
- Teles Properties, California
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV