July 10, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related information marketplace, today announced that its Zillow® Pro for Brokers program has reached a milestone with more than 100 participating real estate brokerages.
, Zillow Pro for Brokers is a free, five-point program that improves listings accuracy, provides better reporting, includes a powerful contact follow-up system and increases the visibility of listing agents for participating brokers.
, president of Realty Executives International, said: "At a recent meeting with some of our highest producing agents from across
we found many of them are using Zillow with much success. As a result, we are collaborating with Zillow to make the Zillow Pro for Brokers and Zillow Premier Agent platforms available to our brokers and agents company-wide."
"With more than 100 participating brokers, this is an exciting milestone for the Zillow Pro for Brokers program, and we're looking forward to the next hundred," said
, chief revenue officer at Zillow. "Our broker partners recognize that it's important to widely market their clients' listings and take advantage of Zillow's free partnership program to ensure listings are displayed quickly and accurately."
The new brokerage participants include:
- Coldwell Banker Casa Bella Realtors, New Jersey
- Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston, North Carolina
- Five Star Real Estate, Michigan
- Florida Coast Luxury, Florida
- Georgia Elite Realty, Georgia
- Gibson Sotheby's International Realty, Massachusetts
- Premiere Property Group, Washington
- Prudential Towne Realty, Virginia
- Prudential Waterfront Properties (The Willard Companies), Virginia
- RE/MAX of Michigan, Michigan
- RE/MAX Realty Group of Rochester, New York
- RE/MAX Results, Minnesota
- Realty Executives of Austin, Texas
- Realty Executives Top Results, Minnesota
- Teles Properties, California
To learn more about Zillow Pro for Brokers, email
or call 206-757-4250.
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full life cycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming 55 million monthly unique users, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®,
Zillow Mortgage Marketplace
™. The company is headquartered in
The Zillow logo is available at
Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc.Mortech, HotPads, Digs and Agentfolio are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.