TOLEDO, Ohio, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce second-quarter financial results on Wednesday, July 24, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 24, to discuss the company's results for the second quarter of 2013.
- Wednesday, July 24, 2013
- 11 a.m. Eastern (Daylight) Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1.877.883.0383 or international +1.412.902.6506. In Canada, call 1.877.885.0477
- Entry number: 637-2247 (Please dial in 10-15 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens130724.html
Telephone and Webcast Replay
- Telephone replay available through Aug. 1, 2013 at 9 a.m. U.S. 1.877.344.7529or international +1.412.317.0088
- Conference replay number: 100-30-444
- Replay of webcast also available at http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens130724.html Webcast available until Jan. 24, 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts