Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) announced today that it will pay a regular quarterly distribution of $0.51 per Common Unit for the quarter ended June 30, 2013. The distribution will be paid on August 14, 2013, to Common Unitholders of record at the close of business on August 1, 2013. This distribution represents an increase of approximately 10.9% over the second quarter 2012 quarterly distribution of $0.46 per unit, and an approximate 2.5% increase over the distribution paid with respect to the first quarter of 2013. This is the thirty-second consecutive quarter in which Genesis has increased its quarterly distribution. During this period, twenty-seven of those quarterly increases have been 10% or greater year-over-year.
Genesis Energy, L.P. is a diversified midstream energy master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas. Genesis’ operations include pipeline transportation, refinery services and supply and logistics. The Pipeline Transportation Division is engaged in the pipeline transportation of crude oil and carbon dioxide. The Refinery Services Division primarily processes sour gas streams to remove sulfur at refining operations. The Supply and Logistics Division is engaged in the transportation, storage and supply and marketing of energy products, including crude oil, refined products, and certain industrial gases. Genesis’ operations are primarily located in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and the Gulf of Mexico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV