SAN DIEGO, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leap Wireless International, Inc. (NASDAQ: LEAP) announced today that it plans to release financial and operational results for the second quarter 2013, after market on Tuesday, July 30, 2013. Following the release Leap management will host a conference call with live webcast to discuss these results. Other forward-looking and material information may also be discussed during this call.
Conference call details:
- Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2013
- Time: 5:00 p.m. EDT/ 2:00 p.m. PDT
- Domestic dial in number: 800-926-9907
- International dial in number: 212-271-4657
- There is no participant passcode required for this event.
More information about this event including a live webcast, the accompanying presentation slides and other supporting materials may be accessed by visiting http://earnings.leapwireless.com. These materials will be available for download at approximately 5:00 p.m. EDT/ 2:00 p.m. PDT.A replay of the conference call will be available for a limited time via webcast, MP3 or telephone and may be accessed by visiting http://earnings.leapwireless.com or dialing 800-633-8284 (domestic) or 402-977-9140 (international) and entering reservation number 21667819. About LeapLeap provides innovative, high-value wireless services to a fast-growing, young and ethnically diverse customer base. With the value of unlimited wireless services as the foundation of its business, Leap pioneered its Cricket service. Cricket products and services are available nationwide through company-owned stores, dealers, national retailers and at MyCricket.com. Through its affordable, flat-rate service plans, Cricket offers customers a choice of unlimited voice, text, data and mobile Web services. Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Leap is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol "LEAP." For more information, please visit www.leapwireless.com. SOURCE Leap Wireless International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV