A&F will also launch its sweepstakes starting July 26, "Everyone Instantly Wins." Customers who visit participating A&F locations Friday - Sunday until September 1, plus Labor Day, and enter the sweepstakes, will win Jeans or a promotional gift card. For rules, eligibility, game periods, prizes, odds, and participating stores visit Abercrombie.com/2013OfficialRules.
"Stars on the Rise is a concept we frequently did in the early 2000's in our Quarterly magazines. We are excited to bring back the concept with new technology that makes the campaign more fun, engaging and interactive," said Jeffries.
About Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) brings All-American style to customers around the world through timeless apparel and a youthful lifestyle. Founded in 1892 as Abercrombie Co., the company operates 1,053 stores across four unique lifestyle brands – Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks. Based in New Albany, Ohio, Abercrombie & Fitch operates retail stores across the U.S. and 19 other countries, as well as four distinct ecommerce sites: www.abercrombie.com, www.abercrombiekids.com, www.hollisterco.com and www.gillyhicks.com.SOURCE Abercrombie & Fitch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV