1. Pfizer Data on File (DOF). DRAFT Prevenar 13 Global Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC).
2. Pfizer Data on File (DOF). Bryant K., Frenck, R., et al. ECCMID Draft Abstract. ePoster 736. Immunogenicity and safety of a 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine in adults aged 18–49 years, naïve to 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. April 28, 2013.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Pneumococcal Disease. CDC Pink Book. 2011;16:233-248.4. World Health Organization (WHO). 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. WHO Position Paper. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2008;83(42):373-384. 5. World Health Organization (WHO). Immunization, Vaccines and Biologicals. Pneumoccocal Vaccines. April 2003. Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2003;78(14):97-120. 6. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Prevention of Pneumococcal Disease: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recommendations and Reports. 1997;46(RR-8):1-24. 7. Prevnar 13 Prescribing Information. http://labeling.pfizer.com/showlabeling.aspx?id=501.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts