AJC Presents Live Reporting From Egyptian Human Rights Activist
NEW YORK, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Prominent Egyptian human rights activist Dalia Ziada has produced for AJC a series of timely videos on the current crisis in Egypt.
" Dalia Ziada's reporting from Cairo is riveting, and should be viewed by anyone concerned about Egypt's future direction," said AJC Executive Director David Harris. "This is one courageous, principled and determined individual. Her voice needs to be heard both in Egypt and around the world."
The third video, produced after the violent clash Monday between the Egyptian military and Muslim Brotherhood, highlights some of the major problems and misrepresentations, as she sees them, of international media coverage of unfolding events in her country. All three videos are available at www.ajc.org.Ziada, executive director of the Ibn Khaldun Center for Development in Cairo, was a featured speaker at the AJC Global Forum in Washington, D.C., last month. She addressed an audience of more than 1,500 on the rise of political Islam, and her own efforts to fight for genuine democracy, including the rule of law, minority rights and women's rights. Additional videos -- exclusive to AJC -- are expected in the coming days related to the rapidly evolving situation in Egypt. Like AJC on Facebook at Facebook.com/AJCGlobal and follow us on Twitter @AJCGlobal. SOURCE AJC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV