LOS ANGELES, July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Air Lease Corporation will host a conference call on August 8, 2013 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time to discuss the Company's financial results for the second quarter of 2013.
Investors can participate in the conference call by dialing (866) 788-0542 domestic or (857) 350-1680 international. The passcode for the call is 60047305.
The conference call will also be broadcast live through a link on the Investor Relations page of the Air Lease Corporation website at www.airleasecorp.com . Please visit the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.A replay of the broadcast will be available immediately on the Investor Relations page of the Air Lease Corporation website. If you wish to listen to a telephonic replay, this will be available beginning at 6:30 PM ET on August 8, 2013 until 11:59 PM ET August 15, 2013 by dialing (888) 286-8010 domestic or (617) 801-6888 international and entering passcode 57699038. About Air Lease Corporation (NYSE:AL) ALC is an aircraft leasing company based in Los Angeles, California that has airline customers throughout the world. ALC and its team of dedicated and experienced professionals are principally engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft and leasing them to its airline partners worldwide through customized aircraft leasing and financing solutions. For more information, visit ALC's website at www.airleasecorp.com.
CONTACT: Investors: Ryan McKenna Assistant Vice President Strategic Planning and Investor Relations Email: email@example.com Media: Laura St. John Media and Investor Relations Coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV