SACRAMENTO, Calif., July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The McClatchy Company (NYSE: MNI) announced today that its second quarter earnings conference call will be accessible live to the media and general public via internet webcast and through listen-only, dial-in conference lines.
The conference call will be held on Thursday, July 25, 2013, at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific time. McClatchy's earnings announcement will be released to newswire services before the market opens on July 25. The full text of the announcement and the financial tables will also be available on McClatchy's website, www.mcclatchy.com.
The live webcast will be accessible at McClatchy's website and an archive of the webcast will be available for future reference.In addition, McClatchy will provide access to the conference call through listen-only, dial-in conference lines. To gain access to the call, dial 1-877-278-1205 at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start. The call conference ID is 16743557. About McClatchy The McClatchy Company is a leading news and information provider, offering a wide array of print and digital products in each of the markets it serves. As the third largest newspaper company in the country, McClatchy's operations include 30 daily newspapers, community newspapers, websites, mobile news and advertising, niche publications, direct marketing and direct mail services. The company's largest newspapers include the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Sacramento Bee, The Kansas City Star, Miami Herald, The Charlotte Observer and The ( Raleigh ) News & Observer. McClatchy is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MNI.
SOURCE The McClatchy Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV