TCF Financial Corporation (“TCF”) (NYSE:TCB) is hosting a conference call to discuss its second quarter financial results on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time. TCF Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, William A. Cooper, is hosting the conference call and will be joined by other TCF executives. If you would like to listen to TCF's live conference call, please dial (877) 245-6230. To listen to the replay, please dial (855) 859-2056 and enter conference ID # 95949394. The replay begins two hours after the call is completed on Tuesday, July 23 rd and will be available through Tuesday, July 30 th.
TCF's conference call will be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of TCF's website, http://ir.tcfbank.com, and will be archived for replay. A slide presentation for the conference call will also be available on the Investor Relations section of the website prior to the call.
TCF Financial Corporation is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank
holding company with $18.5 billion in total assets at March 31, 2013.
The company has nearly 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan,
Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail
and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also
conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50
states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada,
and indirect auto finance business in over 40 states. For more
information about TCF, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV