Panera Bread Company (PNRA) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Panera Bread Company fell $2.59 (-1.4%) to $188.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 534,923 shares of Panera Bread Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 468,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $186.82-$191.98 after having opened the day at $191.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $190.71. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Morgans Hotel Group Company (MHGC), down 4.2%, PokerTek (PTEK), down 4.1%, Chuy's Holdings (CHUY), down 3.7% and Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Panera Bread Company Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PNRA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV