CVS Caremark (CVS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $0.62 (1.0%) to $60.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,088,921 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,162,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.66-$60.37 after having opened the day at $59.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.53. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Haverty Furniture Companies (HVT), up 9.0%, Haverty Furniture Companies (HVT.A), up 8.9%, Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (NGVC), up 5.4% and Kirkland's (KIRK), up 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CVS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV