Weyerhaeuser (WY) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser rose $0.35 (1.2%) to $28.73 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,118,858 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,271,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.43-$28.99 after having opened the day at $28.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.38. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), up 16.2%, TRC Companies (TRR), up 9.4%, DR Horton (DHI), up 7.5% and Texas Industries (TXI), up 7.1%.
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about WY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV