Deere (DE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Deere rose $2.56 (3.1%) to $83.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,967,757 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,114,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.41-$84.36 after having opened the day at $81.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.35. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), up 16.2%, GreenHunter Resources (GRH), up 11.1%, Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI), up 9.6% and NF Energy Saving (NFEC), up 9.3%.
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV