Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose $0.57 (1.3%) to $44.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,068,417 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,876,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.14-$44.68 after having opened the day at $44.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.97. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO), up 24.2%, CytRx Corporation (CYTR), up 20.9%, Prosensa (RNA), up 19.6% and Redhill Biopharma (RDHL), up 18.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BMY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV