Tyco International (TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Tyco International rose $0.54 (1.6%) to $35.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,763,826 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,094,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.99-$35.39 after having opened the day at $35.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.78. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: General Employment (JOB), up 8.1%, Career Education Corporation (CECO), up 6.1%, Learning Tree International (LTRE), up 6.0% and Green Dot (GDOT), up 5.6%.
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TYC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV