Apple (AAPL) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Apple rose $7.30 (1.8%) to $422.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,261,915 shares of Apple exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,177,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $410.38-$423.50 after having opened the day at $413.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $415.05. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Acorn Energy (ACFN), up 4.0%, Synaptics (SYNA), up 3.9%, Silicom (SILC), up 3.7% and Mercury Systems (MRCY), up 3.1%.
- You can view the full Apple Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about AAPL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV