Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions as well as individual investors, today announced that the Board of Trustees of four senior loan closed-end funds has approved changes to each of these funds’ investment policies.
The changes to the investment policies of the four funds, Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund (NYSE: JFR), Nuveen Floating Rate Income Opportunity Fund (NYSE: JRO), Nuveen Short Duration Credit Opportunities Fund (NYSE: JSD) and Nuveen Senior Income Fund (NYSE: NSL), provide that up to 30 percent of managed assets may be invested in securities rated CCC+ and below.
The Board approved changes to each fund’s investments policies in an effort to conform investment policies across the Nuveen senior loan closed-end funds and to increase the funds’ investment flexibility.
More information on these and other Nuveen closed-end funds is posted on Nuveen’s web site at www.nuveen.com/cef.Nuveen Investments provides high-quality investment services designed to help secure the long-term goals of institutional and individual investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve them. Nuveen Investments markets a wide range of specialized investment solutions which provide investors access to capabilities of its high-quality boutique investment affiliates—Nuveen Asset Management, LLC, Symphony Asset Management LLC, NWQ Investment Management Company, LLC, Santa Barbara Asset Management, LLC, Tradewinds Global Investors, LLC, Winslow Capital Management, LLC and Gresham Investment Management LLC, all of which are registered investment advisers and subsidiaries of Nuveen Investments, Inc. In total, Nuveen Investments managed approximately $224 billion as of March 31, 2013. For more information, please visit the Nuveen Investments website at www.nuveen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV