NEW YORK, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of digital imagery, today announced the integration of the new Dropbox Saver. This integration allows Shutterstock customers to seamlessly save assets directly to their Dropbox folder, making images and video instantly available on all computers and mobile devices.
"With more than 25 million photographs, illustrations and videos to browse and download, Shutterstock customers need an easy way to save large files and access them across devices," said Wyatt Jenkins, VP of Product at Shutterstock. "By integrating with Dropbox, we're saving our customers time and delivering a frictionless workflow experience. Now users can download what they need without having to worry about size, quantity, or accessibility."
Launched at DBX, Dropbox's inaugural developer conference, the Saver gives files from any application a fast lane into a user's Dropbox. The Saver will be immediately available to a segment of Shutterstock customers, with a full roll out expected in the coming weeks.About Shutterstock Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Shutterstock works closely with its growing contributor community of photographers, videographers, illustrators and designers to curate a global marketplace for royalty-free imagery. Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of rights-cleared images each week, and with more than 25 million images currently available, the company recently surpassed 300-million image downloads. Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency. For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter or on Facebook. SOURCE Shutterstock, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV