SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) announced today that the company will hold a conference call on July 31, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time to discuss its second quarter 2013 results.
This call will be webcast and can be accessed via the Ruckus Wireless Investor Relations website at http://investors.ruckuswireless.com. A replay will be available following the call on the Ruckus Wireless Investor Relations website or for one week at the following numbers: (855) 859-2056 (domestic), (404) 537-3406 (international) using ID# 13085216.
ABOUT RUCKUS WIRELESSHeadquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) is a global supplier of advanced wireless systems for the rapidly expanding mobile Internet infrastructure market. The company offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor " Smart Wi-Fi" products to mobile carriers, broadband service providers, and corporate enterprises, and has approximately 24,400 end-customers worldwide. Ruckus technology addresses Wi-Fi capacity and coverage challenges caused by the ever-increasing amount of traffic on wireless networks due to accelerated adoption of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Ruckus invented and has patented state-of-the-art wireless voice, video, and data technology innovations, such as adaptive antenna arrays that extend signal range, increase client data rates, and avoid interference, providing consistent and reliable distribution of delay-sensitive multimedia content and services over standard 802.11 Wi-Fi. For more information, visit http://www.ruckuswireless.com.Investor Relations Contact Nicole NoutsiosNMN Advisors (for Ruckus Wireless) email@example.com+510-315-1003 Media Contact Mark PriscaroRuckus Wireless firstname.lastname@example.org+408-604-8531 SOURCE Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV