GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:GTI) will report earnings for the quarter ended June 30, 2013, on Tuesday, July 30, 2013.
GrafTech’s webcast and conference call with investors and analysts will be held on the same day at 11:00 am Eastern Time.
The live webcast will be available at www.graftech.com in the investor relations section. The dial-in telephone numbers for the live audio are:
Domestic – (877) 736-7716International – (706) 501-7465The rebroadcast webcast will be available following the call, and for 30 days thereafter, at www.graftech.com in the investor relations section. GrafTech International is a global company that has been redefining limits for more than 125 years. We offer innovative graphite material solutions for our customers in a wide range of industries and end markets, including steel manufacturing, advanced energy and latest generation electronics. GrafTech operates 20 principal manufacturing facilities on four continents and sells products in over 70 countries. Headquartered in Parma, Ohio, GrafTech employs approximately 3,000 people. For more information, call 216.676.2000 or visit www.graftech.com . GTI-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV