- Sales increased 9% to $44.9 million, compared with $41.3 million in the prior year.
- Sales grew at nearly all of the Company’s major channels, including its U.S./Canada regional sales offices, government services office, international direct offices, from licensee partners, and through the national account practices channel.
- Gross profit increased 13% to $29.4 million on increased sales and an improvement in the Company’s gross margin to 65.6% of sales compared with 63.3% of sales in fiscal 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 9% to $6.3 million compared with $5.8 million in the prior year.
- Net income increased 31% to $2.1 million compared with $1.6 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2012.
- EPS grew 44%, to $0.13 per diluted share, from $0.09 per diluted share in the prior year.
- Cash and cash equivalents remained strong and totaled $8.9 million at June 1, 2013 compared with $11.0 million at August 31, 2012.
- The Company completed the acquisition of NinetyFive 5, an entity that provides sales success training services that complement existing Sales Performance Practice curriculum. This acquisition is expected to strengthen the Company’s Sales Performance Practice offerings and improve practice performance in future periods.
Franklin Covey Reports Strong Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts