First American Professional Real Estate Services, Inc., a leading provider of real estate transaction-based products and services through its Evaluations group, announced today the release of the Indexed Value Report (IVR), an automated valuation model (AVM) for commercial properties.
Used in portfolio management, loan extensions and new originations by commercial lenders and others, the new IVR model incorporates current commercial property sales data from assessors’ offices, covering more than 3,200 counties in the United States.
In an independent reliability test conducted by three professors from Minnesota’s St. Cloud University on 19,000 commercial properties sold within the last year, the IVR estimated that values for these commercial property sales across the U.S. represented an average of 87 percent of the purchase price and a median value of 103 percent of the purchase price. This is considered to represent reliable indications of value from an AVM. Additional information about the new IVR can be found by visiting www.firstamces.com
About First AmericanFirst American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries, that traces its heritage back to 1889. First American also provides title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust and investment advisory services. With revenues of $4.5 billion in 2012, the company offers its products and services directly and through its agents throughout the United States and abroad. More information about the company can be found at http://www.firstam.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV