DETROIT, July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today announced that it has published a toolkit offering a comprehensive set of resources that outline the benefits of and uses for Direct messaging for key healthcare stakeholders. Collectively, these items answer common questions, dispel misconceptions and outline how Direct messaging makes healthcare providers eligible for federal monies and Meaningful Use Stage II requirements.
Specifically, the Covisint toolkit on Direct includes a:
- whitepaper addressing whether Direct replaces HIEs, while also examining redundancies and HIPAA requirements ( The Direct Evolution; Why It Will Change How You Communicate);
- guidebook on workflow integration and internal champions ( Steps to Direct Success); and,
- research on why to adopt Direct ( Why You Need to Invest Today).
Direct messaging has received a large boost recently in two ways since it:
1. is federally driven -- the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) are increasingly requiring Direct to be part of the ecosystems of state Medicaid agencies and health information exchange (HIE) projects; and, 2. advances Meaningful Use Stage II qualification -- in order to continue receiving Meaningful Use funds and incentives, individual providers and hospitals are required to use a Direct solution."The momentum behind Direct is nearing the tipping point," said John Stanley, Principal, Impact Advisors. "Most healthcare providers and facilities are aware of Direct and are preparing a deployment plan."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV