HOUSTON, July 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2013 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) today, Microsoft Corp. honored the strongest-performing Microsoft Dynamics partners for demonstrating significant customer impact by developing and delivering innovative solutions that help customers drive their businesses forward.
"Each year we recognize and honor Microsoft Dynamics partners from around the world for exemplary performance," said Rich Wickham, general manager, Microsoft Dynamics Partner Strategy and Sales. "The award-winning partners contribute to the ecosystem and customer businesses alike through their exceptional commitment and expertise. They inspire and challenge others by the standards they set and the impact they have on the business. Microsoft's success is a direct result of their contribution, and it is an honor to recognize them for their achievements this past year and for their dedication and support of Microsoft Dynamics applications."
At WPC 2013, four Microsoft Dynamics partners were recognized with Microsoft WPC 2013 Awards. More than 260 partners worldwide submitted nominations for their solutions, and award winners and finalists were selected from this group based on their innovative use of Microsoft Dynamics to deliver strategic and valuable solutions that meet diverse customer needs. Microsoft WPC 2013 Award recipients are as follows:
- Customer Relationship Management Partner of the Year: PowerObjects
- Enterprise Resource Planning Partner of the Year: eBECS
- Microsoft Dynamics Industry Partner of the Year: mcaConnect LLC
- Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Partner of the Year: eSavvy Pty. Ltd.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts