EXCO Resources, Inc. (NYSE: XCO) today announced that it will be releasing second quarter 2013 results on Monday, August 5, 2013, after market close.
EXCO will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. (Dallas time) to discuss the contents of this release and respond to questions. Please call (800) 309-5788 if you wish to participate, and ask for the EXCO conference call ID# 14766051. The conference call will also be webcast on EXCO’s website at www.excoresources.com under the Investor Relations tab. Presentation materials related to this release will be posted on EXCO’s website on Monday, August 5, 2013, after market close.
A digital recording will be available starting two hours after the completion of the conference call until August 20, 2013. Please call (800) 585-8367 and enter conference call ID# 14766051 to hear the recording. A digital recording of the conference call will also be available on EXCO’s website.
EXCO Resources, Inc. is an oil and natural gas exploration, exploitation, development and production company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with principal operations in East Texas, North Louisiana, Appalachia and West Texas.Additional information about EXCO Resources, Inc. may be obtained by contacting EXCO’s Chairman and CEO, Douglas H. Miller, or President and COO, Hal Hickey, or Executive Vice President and CFO, Mark F. Mulhern, at EXCO’s headquarters, 12377 Merit Drive, Suite 1700, Dallas, TX 75251, telephone number (214) 368-2084, or by visiting EXCO’s website at www.excoresources.com. EXCO’s SEC filings and press releases can be found under the Investor Relations tab.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV