PLANO, Texas, July 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rent-A-Center, Inc. (Nasdaq:RCII) today announced it will host a conference call on Tuesday, July 23 rd, at 10:45 a.m. ET to discuss second-quarter results slated for release following the market's close on July 22 nd. Live audio of the conference call will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://investor.rentacenter.com . A replay will be available beginning July 23 rd at 1:45 p.m. ET.
Rent-A-Center, Inc., headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates approximately 3,110 company-owned stores nationwide and in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico and approximately 1,055 RAC Acceptance locations within traditional retailers in the United States. The stores generally offer high-quality, durable goods such as major consumer electronics, appliances, computers and furniture and accessories under flexible rental purchase agreements that generally allow the customer to obtain ownership of the merchandise at the conclusion of an agreed upon rental period. ColorTyme, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, is a national franchiser of approximately 225 rent-to-own stores operating under the trade name of "ColorTyme."
CONTACT: David E. Carpenter Vice President - Investor Relations 972-801-1214 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV