2. INTRODUCTION2.1. Traditional Medicine and Diagnostics: The One for All Concept2.2. Milestone in Biotechnology: Decoding of Human Genetic Code in 20032.3. Changing Face of Medicine: Personalised Medicine and Diagnostics2.3.1. Personalised Medicine vs. Traditional Medicine2.3.2. Personalised Medicine Diagnostics2.3.3. Personalised Medicine Diagnostics and Pharmacogenomic Biomarkers220.127.116.11. Development of Biomarkers Into Companion Diagnostics18.104.22.168. The Three Entry Points for a Companion Diagnostic to Associate with a Drug22.214.171.124. Low Translation Rates of Biomarkers to Companion Diagnostics2.4. Companion Diagnostic: Definition2.4.1. Types of Companion Diagnostics2.4.2. Advantages of Companion Diagnostics
3. COMPANION DRUGS MARKET, 20123.1. Chapter Overview3.2. 41.2% of the New Molecular Entities were Approved with a Pharmacogenomic Biomarker by the FDA3.3. Companion Drugs in the Market3.3.1. Companion Drugs in the Market have Achieved Blockbuster Status as Well3.3.2. Oncology was the Leading Indication Targeted by Companion Drugs126.96.36.199. Roche Laboratories had the Most Number of Successful Companion Diagnostics3.4. Case Studies3.4.1. Trastuzumab (Herceptin): A Successful Example of Personalised Medicine3.4.2. Crizotinib (Xalkori): From Conception to Market in Four Years3.4.3. Vemurafenib (Zelboraf): Co-development with Companion Diagnostic Accelerating the Time to Market3.5. Gefitinib (Iressa): Revival with Companion Diagnostic
4. COMPANION DIAGNOSTICS MARKET, 2012-20234.1. Chapter Overview4.2. Personalised Medicine Diagnostics as a Subset of In Vitro Diagnostics4.2.1. Personalised Medicine Diagnostics Market, 20124.3. Companion Diagnostics Represented 10.1% of the Personalised Medicine Diagnostics Market in 20124.4. Companion Diagnostics Market, 20124.5. Companion Diagnostics Market, 2013-20234.6. Molecular and Tissue Diagnostics Market, 20124.6.1. Molecular and Tissue Diagnostics Market, 2013-20184.7. Marketed Companion Diagnostics, 20124.7.1. Preference of LDTs Over Kits4.8. Companion Diagnostics in Pipeline: Story of New Entrants4.8.1. Oncology Dominates the Pipeline as Well4.8.2. Collaboration of Drug-Diagnostic Developers is the Most Common Model4.8.3. Start-Ups Gaining Attention
5. REGIONAL MARKETS FOR COMPANION DIAGNOSTICS, 2012-20235.1. Chapter Overview5.2. Companion Diagnostics Market: Regional Outlook5.3. The US Market For Companion Diagnostics, 20125.3.1. Current FDA Classification of IVD Tests5.3.2. Companion Diagnostic Testing5.3.3. FDA Promoting the Development of Companion Diagnostics5.4. The European Market for Companion Diagnostics, 20125.4.1. Regulation of IVDs in
: Current State5.4.2. Proposed Change in Classification to Alter the Regulation of Companion Diagnostics5.4.3. Companion Diagnostics Market in
188.8.131.52.1. Companion Diagnostic Testing184.108.40.206.2. Investments in Personalised Healthcare220.127.116.11.
18.104.22.168.1. Diagnostic Testing in
22.214.171.124.2. Companion Diagnostic Testing126.96.36.199.3. Challenges in the French Companion Diagnostics Market188.8.131.52.4. Investments for Future Personalised Diagnostics184.108.40.206. UK220.127.116.11.1. Diagnostic Testing in the UK18.104.22.168.2. State of HER2, KRAS and EGFR Testing22.214.171.124. Investments for Future Personalised Diagnostics126.96.36.199.
5.5. The Japanese Market For Companion Diagnostics, 20125.5.1. Companion Diagnostics Testing5.5.2. Driving Factors for Growth5.6. Rest of the World Companion Diagnostics Market, 20125.6.1. Companion Diagnostic Testing in
: Tests and Companies5.7. Regional Markets for Companion Diagnostics, 2012-2023
6. PROFILES OF LEADING COMPANIES6.1. Abbott Molecular6.1.1. Marketed and Pipeline Companion Diagnostics6.1.2. Financial Performance6.2. Qiagen6.2.1. Expanding Through Acquisitions6.2.2. Marketed and Pipeline Products6.2.3. Financial Performance6.2.4. Recent Developments6.3. Dako (a Subsidiary of Agilent Technologies)6.3.1. Marketed and Pipeline Products6.3.2. Financial Performance6.3.3. Recent Developments6.4. Roche Laboratories: Theranostics' Market Giant6.4.1. Marketed and Pipeline Products188.8.131.52. Marketed Products184.108.40.206. Products In the Pipeline220.127.116.11. Preferred Partner for Companion Diagnostics6.4.2. Financial Performance