5 Ways to Save $25 Each Month
To truly maximize your savings, you must direct the conserved money to the areas of your finances that need the most attention. If you've found a way to save $100 per month but are in significant credit card debt, use this cash to pay down your debt. And if you don't have an emergency fund set aside, start one now. Saving money is always great -- just be sure to use the money you save wisely.
What are you doing to cut your monthly bills?
David Bakke is a contributor for Money Crashers, an online resource dedicated to personal finance education including topics such as frugality, money management, investing and retirement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV