- Dell Cloud Desktop BIOS central configuration: This feature increases efficiency by allowing for central configuration and management of the BIOS settings on pre-configured Dell Cloud Desktops from Dell Wyse WSM. Per-model and policy-based settings can be configured centrally on the Dell Wyse WSM server.
- Expanded platform support: Dell Wyse WSM now enables server and desktop streaming to Windows Server Hyper-V and VMware ESX 5.1 virtual machines and above.
- Shared storage support: Storage resources are optimized via shared support as servers no longer require their own dedicated storage.
- Enhanced Active Directory integration: For auditing and compliance needs, integration with Active Directory allows administrators to monitor and control access to Dell Wyse WSM administration through enhanced logging and auditing capabilities.
- 64-bit support: Dell Wyse WSM’s already extremely high-performance desktop and application virtualization is enhanced with support for demanding 64-bit applications.
- Partnership with CloudVolumes to virtualize server applications: Through the Dell Technology Partner Program, CloudVolumes virtualizes everything above the OS and instantly delivers server workloads, including applications, onto Dell Wyse WSM-streamed servers. Administrators can now change the identity and nature of a server instantly, enhancing flexibility, storage efficiency, and agility in server management. For more information, visit the blog here.
Dell Adds Powerful Server Streaming To Its Desktop And Application Virtualization Software To Simplify IT Configuration And Optimize Resources
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.