Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) and Sequoia Development announced today the opening of
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood
. The hotel, a refreshing new choice for business and leisure travelers alike, is the fifth Hyatt-branded hotel in Utah and the second hotel built directly in Cottonwood Corporate Center.
Located just outside of the Cottonwood Corporate Center, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood sits less than a half-mile from Old Mill Golf Course and in close proximity to University of Utah. Additionally, the hotel is within minutes of Snowbird, Alta, Solitude and Brighton ski resorts. Travelers year-round can visit nearby attractions such as the Living Plant Aquarium, Temple Square and Salt Lake Temple or admire the Salt Lake Valley views from the hotel’s outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
“Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood is located in a great area, and we’re looking forward to creating a positive travel experience for each and every guest that walks through our doors,” said Jeff Olpin, area general manager, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood and Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy. “Hyatt Place was designed for a lifestyle, not a demographic, and as a result, we are confident that everyone from business travelers to skiers will appreciate the open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food and beverage availability.”
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood offers:
- 124 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and a sectional sofa sleeper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 3,200 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- Intimate Coffee to Cocktails Bar serving specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
“We are excited to bring the Hyatt Place brand to the Cottonwood area with the opening of Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Cottonwood,” said Kevin Ludlow, president, Sequoia Development. “Whether we are catering to business or leisure travelers, we know that our guests will appreciate the comfortable and functional amenities offered at Hyatt Place.”