1. As of noon trading, Enersis ( ENI) is down $0.10 (-0.7%) to $15.36 on light volume. Thus far, 137,291 shares of Enersis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 736,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.34-$15.56 after having opened the day at $15.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.46. Enersis S.A., an electric utility company, through its subsidiaries and jointly-controlled entities, engages in the electricity generation, transmission, and distribution businesses in Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, and Argentina. Enersis has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are down 16.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Enersis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Enersis as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Enersis Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the utilities sector could consider Utilities Select Sector SPDR ( XLU) while those bearish on the utilities sector could consider ProShares UltraShort Utilities ( SDP).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts