2. As of noon trading, AmeriGas Partners ( APU) is down $2.82 (-5.7%) to $46.97 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.9 million shares of AmeriGas Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 110,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.71-$47.22 after having opened the day at $46.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.79. AmeriGas Partners, L.P. operates as a retail and wholesale distributor of propane gas, and related equipment and supplies in the United States. AmeriGas Partners has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 28.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are no analysts that rate AmeriGas Partners a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AmeriGas Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full AmeriGas Partners Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts