3. As of noon trading, Korea Electric Power ( KEP) is down $0.16 (-1.4%) to $11.60 on average volume. Thus far, 270,659 shares of Korea Electric Power exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 466,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $11.56-$11.76 after having opened the day at $11.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.76. Korea Electric Power Corporation, an integrated electric utility company, engages in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in Korea. Korea Electric Power has a market cap of $14.8 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are down 15.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Korea Electric Power a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Korea Electric Power as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself, generally high debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Korea Electric Power Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts