3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, Nielsen Holdings ( NLSN) is down $0.77 (-2.2%) to $34.33 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Nielsen Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.26-$35.26 after having opened the day at $35.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.10. Nielsen Holdings N.V., an information and measurement company, provides media and marketing information, analytics, and industry expertise about what consumers buy and watch on a global and local basis. Nielsen Holdings has a market cap of $13.0 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 14.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Nielsen Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nielsen Holdings as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Nielsen Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts