1. As of noon trading, DISH Network ( DISH) is down $0.68 (-1.6%) to $42.13 on light volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.97-$43.33 after having opened the day at $43.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.81. DISH Network Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, offers direct broadcast satellite subscription television services in the United States. DISH Network has a market cap of $9.3 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 18.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate DISH Network a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates DISH Network as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full DISH Network Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts