3. As of noon trading, Charter Communications Inc Class A ( CHTR) is down $1.99 (-1.6%) to $125.85 on average volume. Thus far, 455,714 shares of Charter Communications Inc Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 920,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $125.67-$128.88 after having opened the day at $128.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $127.84. Charter Communications, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides entertainment, information, and communications solutions to residential and commercial customers in the United States. Charter Communications Inc Class A has a market cap of $12.9 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 67.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Charter Communications Inc Class A a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Charter Communications Inc Class A as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Charter Communications Inc Class A Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts