4. As of noon trading, Dollar Tree Stores ( DLTR) is down $0.46 (-0.8%) to $52.80 on average volume. Thus far, 770,398 shares of Dollar Tree Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.61-$53.78 after having opened the day at $53.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.26. Dollar Tree, Inc. operates discount variety stores in the United States and Canada. Its stores offer merchandise at the fixed price of $1.00. Dollar Tree Stores has a market cap of $11.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 30.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Dollar Tree Stores a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dollar Tree Stores as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Dollar Tree Stores Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts