DGX, LH And ISRG, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings ( LH) is down $4.30 (-4.3%) to $95.85 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 807,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $95.63-$98.19 after having opened the day at $97.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.15. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings operates as an independent clinical laboratory company worldwide. Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings has a market cap of $9.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 15.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts