1. As of noon trading, Exelon ( EXC) is up $0.26 (0.8%) to $30.71 on light volume. Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Exelon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.48-$30.89 after having opened the day at $30.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.45. Exelon Corporation, a utility services holding company, engages in the energy generation and distribution business in the United States. Exelon has a market cap of $25.5 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Exelon a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Exelon as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Exelon Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the utilities sector could consider Utilities Select Sector SPDR ( XLU) while those bearish on the utilities sector could consider ProShares UltraShort Utilities ( SDP).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts