3. As of noon trading, Yahoo ( YHOO) is up $0.90 (3.5%) to $26.42 on average volume. Thus far, 7.0 million shares of Yahoo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 16.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.74-$26.43 after having opened the day at $25.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.52. Yahoo! Inc., a technology company, provides search, content, and communication tools on the Web and on mobile devices worldwide. Yahoo has a market cap of $27.8 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are up 29.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Yahoo a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Yahoo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Yahoo Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts