4. As of noon trading, Baidu ( BIDU) is up $2.14 (2.4%) to $92.64 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $90.16-$92.70 after having opened the day at $91.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.50. Baidu, Inc. provides Internet search services. Baidu has a market cap of $32.0 billion and is part of the internet industry. Shares are down 8.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Baidu a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Baidu as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Baidu Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts