4. As of noon trading, Allergan ( AGN) is up $1.20 (1.4%) to $86.86 on average volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Allergan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $85.83-$87.62 after having opened the day at $86.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.65. Allergan, Inc. operates as a multi-specialty healthcare company primarily in the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Allergan has a market cap of $25.0 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are down 6.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Allergan a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Allergan as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Allergan Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts