NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Time Warner Cable (NYSE:TWC) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $114.87, above its previous 52-week high of $114.71 with two million shares traded as of 12:41 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.7 million shares over the past 30 days. Time Warner Cable has a market cap of $32.69 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 15.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Time Warner Cable Inc., together with its subsidiaries, offers video, high-speed data, and voice services to residential and business service customers over its broadband cable systems in the United States.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Latest Headlines about TWC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV