Symetra Life Insurance Company has appointed Michael Roscoe as senior vice president, Individual Life Strategy and Product Innovation. He reports to Tom Marra, president and CEO of Symetra Financial Corporation.
Roscoe will provide strategic leadership and direct product development work in Symetra’s Individual Life Division. He brings to his new role more than 30 years of life and annuity experience. He most recently served as vice president of Life Product Strategy at Prudential. Previously, he was senior vice president of Life Product Management at Hartford Life.
“Mike’s creative mind and product expertise are well known in our industry. He will be a valued addition at Symetra as we explore new opportunities in the individual life market,” said Marra. “We’ll look to Mike to bring a spirit of innovation in all areas of our life business — from product and distribution to underwriting and operations.”
Roscoe will be based in Symetra’s Farmington, Conn., office. He graduated from Purdue University with a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Statistics. He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.About Symetra Symetra Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Symetra Financial Corporation (NYSE: SYA), a diversified financial services company based in Bellevue, Wash. In business since 1957, Symetra provides employee benefits, annuities and life insurance through a national network of benefit consultants, financial institutions, and independent agents and advisors. For more information, visit www.symetra.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV