Richard Brooks has been appointed as an External Director of Prudential Bank and Trust, FSB, (PB&T), announced John Kalamarides, chief executive officer and chairman of the PB&T Board of Directors.
“Richard Brooks will bring a wealth of knowledge of fiduciary law to Prudential Bank and Trust and its services to our trust clients,” said Kalamarides. “His initial priorities will be to focus on ensuring that the Bank operates in a safe and sound manner, meets its fiduciary responsibilities, and achieves its strategic business goals.”
Richard Brooks, a professor of law, was appointed to a renewable, one year term. Currently, Brooks is Leighton Homer Surbeck Professor of Law at Yale Law School. He previously taught law at both Cornell University and Northwestern University. His expertise is in contracts, organizations, culture and law and economics. Professor Brooks has a B.A. from Cornell, an M.A. and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley, and J.D. from the University of Chicago.
Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU), a financial services leader with approximately $1.06 trillion of assets under management as of March 31, 2013, has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Prudential’s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth through a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. In the U.S., Prudential’s iconic Rock symbol has stood for strength, stability, expertise and innovation for more than a century. For more information, please visit http://www.news.prudential.com/.Banking products and services offered through Prudential Bank & Trust, FSB. Member FDIC. Prudential Bank & Trust, FSB is a Prudential Financial Company. 0246637-00001-00
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV