The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against World Acceptance Corp. (Nasdaq: WRLD.) on behalf of investors. The investigation results from the Word Acceptance’s inability to complete its fiscal 2012 audit and file its annual report because of issues related to the Company’s allowance for loan losses.
On July 3, 2013, World Acceptance issued a press release stating that it was not able to complete its latest annual report for fiscal year ended March 3, 20121 because of problems related to its allowance for loan losses. The Company said, it has encountered unexpected delays related to additional reviews and analysis that are needed to support its allowance for loan losses, or the funds set aside to cover loans that go unpaid.
World Acceptance further announced that it may report a material weakness in its internal control over financial reporting related to the allowance for loan losses. On this news, World Acceptance shares fell $10.51 or 11%, to close at $78.20 per share on July 5, 2013.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a class action lawsuit as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased Worldcare Acceptance securities during the period from January 3, 2013 through July 3, 2013, you may visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV