Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) ( http://www.groupon.com) today announces a concert deal of epic proportions: A trip to Las Vegas to meet legendary, Grammy-winning recording artist, Rod Stewart. The Groupon deal includes airfare, hotel accommodations, dinner for two, private round-trip transportation between airport and hotel, tickets to Rob Stewart’s concert and two copies of his latest album, Time. In addition, purchasers of this deal will be escorted backstage before the concert to meet and take photos with the legend himself. Details are as follows:
Link to Groupon Deal: http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-epic-rod-stewart-caesars-palace
- Round-trip airfare from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada to McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Two-night stay in deluxe room at The Laurel Collection by Caesars Palace, valid for check-in on either July 19 or July 20
- Two tickets to Rod Stewart: The Hits concert at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Saturday, July 20 at 7:30 p.m., with seating in seats 405—408 of row LL in section 4 of the front orchestra
- Meet and greet and professional photograph with Rod Stewart before the concert
- Two 8” X 10” copies of the photo, signed by Rod Stewart and mailed to deal purchaser’s home
- Two copies of Rod Stewart’s latest album, Time
- Dinner for two at Old Homestead Steakhouse at Caesars Palace
- Private round-trip transportation between McCarran International Airport and Caesars Palace
- DEAL COST: $2,500
“If ever any rocker chose the role of everyman and lived up to it, it was Rod Stewart,” proclaimed The Rolling Stone Illustrated History of Rock & Roll. Fans are well acquainted with the Grammy Living Legend’s down-to-earth qualities, from his lifelong love of soccer—both as a fan and a player—to his modesty and self-deprecating sense of humor. During “Rod Stewart: The Hits,” the famed singer-songwriter weaves his charming personality into a set that spans his five-decade career. Stewart’s charismatic energy and his voice—tinged with the just right amount of age—inspire the crowd to sing along and dance to a trove of classic tunes, each one as indelible as his legendary coif. “Maggie May,” You Wear it Well,” “Hot Legs,” and “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy,” mix with rarities such as “The Killing of Georgie,” plus a handful of strut-inducing covers.
About GrouponGroupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deals, payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit www.GrouponWorks.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts